Monday, July 7, 2008

Don't Ask Questions

So the past couple weeks I've been living by this philosophy: Don't Ask Questions. When people say there are no stupid questions they are wrong. There are stupid questions and there are unnecessary questions and there are questions that shouldn't be asked. So to solve this dilemma, I decided to enact this new philosophy. It's been working out great. It plays along with this idea of fate. When someone asks why this or why that, I simply respond "don't ask questions" and the discussion is over with.

Then recently (while at the movies watching Wanted, which tells you the quality of that movie) I realized that my new philosophy is totally stepping on the premise of one of my previous philosophies that to get a head in life you have to ask tough questions. So now here I am between a rock and a hard place. Which philosophy do I live by? Do I ask the tough questions and maybe get answers that I'm not ready for? Or do I keep up my current trend and just go with the flow and not stop to ask any questions? I think for now I'm going to stick with the no questions. Life is good and I don't really want to mess that up right now.

The job at Berklee has been posted and I submitted my resume and cover letter last Tuesday. Fingers crossed I'll hear something this week about setting up an interview. Last week was great because I had Sarah's car for the week while she was at Disney. We went to Costco and laid out by the pool for a day and drove to Carrabbas and just the freedom to go places very easily was awesome. If I get this job at Berklee I'm totally going to look into buying a car. I miss the shark.

Fourth of July was okay. I had to work on the bar Friday night, but we were able to catch a small part of the fireworks from right outside work. Fireworks aren't all they are cracked up to be. The best part of the Fourth is bbq and family. None of that this year, but maybe next year.

Summer is flying by. Can't believe its July already. It is sinking in more and more that I don't have to go back to school in the Fall and that the end of summer doesn't really mean anything for me in particular. Except that at the end of the summer I need to find a new apt. Still on the hunt for that apt and its not going so hot. But we still have some time.

Until Laters

1 comment:

Mary said...

Why????? How come??????? Did you?????
What do you mean????
Where?????
Who?????