Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No One Can Get In The Way of What I'm Feeling.

It's been a few weeks and Alicia Keys has inspired me to get back to blogging. Why? because blogging is what I do and what I enjoy and what I've been missing the past few weeks. Lots of things have happened. I've been looking at apartments. I've been to Albany and back. I've bought a ton of new CD's and yet nothing seemed to have inspired to me to sit down and write. It's been nice out too so I've been doing my best not to sit inside behind a computer, but sometimes its needed. I need to update my resume and my cover letter because I'm going to be applying for a job at Berklee College of Music. The other day I got to work at CPK and realized that I serve other people for a living. That's not what I want to do with my life. I have a degree. I'm going to try and make it useful.

Alicia was awesome tonight. Jordin Sparks rocked the house as an opener and Ne-Yo was good. Hopefully I'm going to the Cape this weekend and hopefully I'll have more time the next couple days to write. I have a lot on my mind so there will be plenty to write. Happy 80th birthday Grandpa. Hope is was a good one.

Shawn
BASBHAT

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!
I have no cell # for you...
We all send our love and will see you on Saturday.
Can't wait to see you.
Love, Aunt Mary and ALL