Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Sweet Escape

It's getting closer and closer and the more I think about it I realize just how far away I'm going to be in Australia. I've been away from home before, but never that far and never for more than a month without out seeing some sort of family. This will be four and a half months. I guess thats why I'm going home as much as I can now to get that family fix.

Now I was upset that I was going to miss my annual trek to SPAC to see Dave Matthews Band with the rumors of them returning to the capital region while I was Down Under, but now they have announced their first tour dates and guess what...they are going to be in Sydney when I am. So now add Dave, John Mayer, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers while I'm down under...hopefully I'll have the money to feed my habit.

Currently listening to the latest Gwen Stefani "The Sweet Escape" streaming for free on AOL.com before it drops on December 5. Check out "Now That You Got It" and "Breaking Up".

Til Later

No comments: