Thursday, January 25, 2007

21 days til lift-off

So in exactly 21 days from now I will flying high above middle america on my way to Los Angeles. Its insane how soon it will be here. There are still alot of things that I need to get ready before I go. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to organize stuff and start packing since it's mostly summer stuff going with me. Tomorrow's high temperature in Albany, NY is 11degrees. That I will not miss while I am away.
Sunday I am having a going away party. I know its early but I have a big family and there are always things going on so this is really the only weekend that we could do it without overlapping with someone elses party. As it is, Sunday is my Uncle Jim and my cousin Allison's birthday.
Lots of good music out now. I'm listening to Mika who is a really unique artist. Kinda of Queen/The Darkness type music but really good. You can hear him on the promo's for MTV's Monday night lineup and some Motorola commercials. While we are talking about music, why is the year that I decide to leave the country the year that I know people going to Coachella and Bonnaroo two huge festivals that i've been trying to go to for years. If you haven't seen the lineup for Coachella check it out at www.coachella.com Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine reunites, Mika and alot more. Maybe I'll fly back to Cali for the weekend...

Currently Listening to: Mika "Grace Kelly"

No comments: