Friday, January 12, 2007

Everyday a little closer

Every day i get closer i get a little more nervous about what its going to be like. I think I've said before that I've yet to leave the country besides Canada, which doesn't really count. It looks like I'm going to have a laptop over there to use which is going to make a huge difference. Means I can bring all of my music over (not just the 4gb's on my iPod) and I'll be able to update the blog and send pictures more easily.

Just waiting to hear where I'm going to be living and if I'll be living by myself or with another student. Either way I'm not too worried about that. I've lived w/ two guys (my brothers/then my frosh year roommates) and by myself, so either way I'm sure I'll make out okay.

What else am I nervous about? Umm I guess being able to do everything I want in a short period of time. Four months isn't that short amount of time, but it'll fly by I'm sure. I'm excited that there are alot of concerts going on in the area while I'm down there. Dave Matthews Band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Damien Rice, Snow Patrol, Beastie Boys, and whole bunch of other ones. Hopefully I'll be able to get to a couple of those shows and also some small local bands would be cool.

I have to get my camera ready make sure its working well so I can talk all kinds of pictures. I'll make sure to set up a site so I can link them when I upload them.

Until laters...

Listening to: John Mayer - Continuum

No comments: