Thursday, May 10, 2007

I want MY poker back

So most of you already know that I have been playing a lot of poker over here. The stakes are good, the buy-in is $0, and its a great time. I've met a lot of local Australian and I have a blast doing it. Well it started out as a one night deal. Then I found a couple other places to play and we would play Monday nights as a group then the other night I would play by myself. Well things went well I was consistently coming in top 6 or so which didn't pay out, but it was getting there. Then Matt started coming and playing. Fine it was nice to have someone to go with. BUT, whenever he comes he does really well, and I don't do so well. He had to stay in one night I went back to play and AGAIN I came in 4th. Now I'm not saying he is my bad luck charm or that I am his good luck charm, I'm just saying it is quite the coincidence that it has worked out as it has. Then Barbara and the girls come and Barbara takes first place for $150. I'm having a great time with these guys, but COME ON...THIS WAS MY THING...

Just thought I would vent to you guys, because I know you guys understand. I remember when I started the countdown to come Down Under and now the countdown has begun til I'm home again...Soon enough

Til Later...

3 comments:

albanymom said...

Not soon enough for me....though 51 days does sound good!

Tah said...

WOW!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!! BELIEVE IN THE LUCK THING AND GO WITH IT...I.E. DON'T LET THEM IN!!! THE SUMMER CONCERT SEASON IS ON, AND YOU NEED THE WINNINGS MORE THAN THEY DO!!! TELL 'EM I SAID SO! LOVE AND MISS YA

Mary said...

I am not a gambler for that very reason. I have NO luck at all. Besides I HATE to lose money. I'd much rather spend it eating or shopping....Can't wait to see you!