Monday, April 30, 2007

...but mama that's where the fun is

It's about 3 in the morning our time and Matt and I are killing some time before we head to the airport for our 6am flight. Let me tell you that this has without a doubt been the best weekend of my trip so far. Lots of great stories and pictures will follow tomorrow, but we camped in the rain, saw some awesome beaches, hiked a mountain, saw an awesome sunset, rented a car and drove 5 hours to see another awesome sunset, and so much more. Full details will follow tomorrow after I wake up. Happy May Day!!

4 comments:

Tah said...

GOOD FOR YOU, BABY! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PIX...

Mary said...

Glad to hear you in such high spirit. Sounds like this weekend was just what you needed. I am delighted you had a great time. Can't wait to see/hear more about it.
Love you...

Deanie said...

You are so my idol! I can't wait to see the pics! Sounds like you had an awesome time. What a scrapbook you could make! Okay, so I'll make it for you, whatever.

Love ya

albanymom said...

Glad you had fun. Sounds like a little rest and relaxation was good for you. Hope you arrived home safely. Talk to you soon.