Thursday, September 4, 2008

Feet for Pete

Happy birthday Peter! Hope school is going well.

Every year my family gets together and walks for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Our team Feet for Pete raises money in hopes that our lifetime will see not only improved medications and devices for juvenile diabetes, but we want to see a cure.

We can't do it alone. I invite you to join us in the walk in Albany, NY or to make a donation. A dollar goes a long way. This year i hope to raise at least $250 and with your help way more. You can make a difference.

To make a donation you can visit my donation site HERE or you can send me a check made payable to JDRF to my new address in Boston:
Shawn Wolfgang
222 Beacon St Apt 52
Boston, MA 02116

Pete and I thank you in advance for your generosity.

1 comment:

albanymom said...

You are so organized. I am so proud of you. Thanks for doing the walk and raising money.