Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mojosurf Camp through Photos

Quick shout out to the 'rents:


Sorry I'm not in my room right now, I've:
Heres is a shot of the main cabin...we actually stayed in one just across the foot path from here...
This where the party moved to after the big barbecue on the first night...the tiki tent and firepit are affectionately called Humpy.

Here's the legend Kimbo attempting to patch up his board after a break into the rocks earlier in the day...I say attempting because it took three different tries over the course of about an hour...Did I mention he runs the place?

This is why I need a puppy when I get back (C'mon mom and dad I wrote a message in the sand...that deserves something right?) Grommet is 18 weeks old and we just had a great time together...

This is Big Hill where we surfed Saturday afternoon and Sunday Morning

This is another shot of the beach

Here is a shot of the sun early in the morning coming up over the ocean

Keep your eyes out for the Jellyfish the size of basketballs in the water...no one got stung luckily enough

Okay where are the waves?

Okay I've got this down...now how about I try with some water underneath me.
Surfs Up !!!





Still going strong

Of course I wipe out while Kimbo is photographing us all...

Here I am standing up...now if only I could carve a little on the bigger waves...



Okay I guess I can take a nap...

Here's a shot of the moon at night...it was almost as bright as it was during the day

Here is the Northeastern Crew after our first day of surfing...relax at humpy


So that was my weekend. As you can see it was a fantastic time. We might actually end up doing the trip again later in the semester. Classes start tomorrow at 9am. Hopefully they won't be too bad. I promised Aunt Mary that I'd get pictures of my room up, I just have to clean it a little before I take pictures.

Cheers

Currently Listening to: Jack Johnson "Time Like These"

Just Read: Little Children by Tom Perrotta

Checkout MojoSurf on the Web

7 comments:

albanymom said...

Those are great pictures. I feel like I am there. Thanks for the shout out. I have printed it for my room here at school. We all miss you, but I am happy that you are having fun.

Tah said...

Hi all...

Tah said...

Sometimes it lets me on, first try...other times not so much...
those pix are outstanding...it looks like you were born to surf!! How awesome you got to learn...hope school work is even half as much fun...love and miss ya!!

Tah said...

P.S. What's up with the new Rob? "Little Wonder"....where did THAT come from...love again..

Tah said...

P.P.S....how bout a shout out to the "unts"...

Mary said...

That jellyfish thing is scary!!!!!! I do not like them Sam I am...

The pictures are fabulous...are you sure this is an educational trip????
What a way to learn!!.
How was SCHOOL this week?
Love you....I stole your brother from Albany and brought him to Orange County...We Hayeses love our Wolfgang boys (and girl..)

Uncle Joe said...

What an amazing time in your life, a student, a surfer, a photographer, and an animal lover..after taking all that time to write a love letter to your parents in the sand, the least they can do is get you a puppy.
You've got my vote for the best vacation